theSEObar is committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. This document contains the detailed information related to the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information. The terms of this policy apply to all personal data collected by theSEObar and placed on theseobar.com, and local theSEObar websites.
1. Client Consent for Collection of Personal Information
1.2. When registering on theSEObar site and providing your personal information to us, we ask you to confirm your consent. This is a required action to complete any form on our website.
Information will be collected when you confirm your consent before you place the order, register for a personal account, start a product free trial, use an online chat or an operator-assisted call, subscribe to a newsletter, free online courses, download our free eBooks or fill out any other forms on the site may include: your full name, email address, billing address and/or postal address, contact phone number, the number of the purchased templates, payment details, web analytics data and information that you provide when you fill in forms on our websites.
theSEObar collects data about the products that you have browsed on our website or have added to the shopping cart. This data is collected only for users who agreed their data being processed and stored to receive the newsletter.
1.3. By providing one's personal data, the client agrees to their processing (till the moment of revocation of the client consent for collection of personal information) by theSEObar, which is performed to execute theSEObar`s and/or its partners' obligations to the customer, which include selling goods and providing services and general information, as well as promotion of goods and services. The client also agrees to receive advertising, informational, and server messages. When processing any kind of clients` personal data, theSEObar is guided by the Federal Trade Commission Act, the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, the Federal Communications Commission, General Data Protection Regulation and local regulatory documents.
1.4. What personal information do we collect about you from others?
We collect financial and/or transaction details from payment providers (in order to process the transaction). Third party services like Google, Facebook, Twitter may provide us with certain information about you when you link/connect/log in to any third party provider. theSEObar receives information about the visitor`s demographic data (such as occupation, hobbies or interests, gender) from the referring websites.
We may collect the data from third-parties only in the ways and amount that is necessary for our service provision.
You may always choose not to provide your personal information, but if you choose so, the offered products and services may not be available to you.
2. Use of Your Personal Information
After theSEObar gets your approval, we collect your personal data in order to:
- Process the client`s orders and transactions;
- Provide download links for free materials such as ebooks, online training, etc;
- Run contests, invite the participants, and choose the winners;
- Analyze individual purchase preferences of the clients and provide personal recommendations and special offers accordingly;
- Enhance customer's participation in the loyalty program, assist customers in getting their bonuses;
- Inform clients about promotions, discounts and special offers that might be of interest for them through emails and calls;
- Provide technical support;
- Use personalized advertisements and display the site content taking into account the client's interests and preferences;
- Contact the clients for informational purposes.
As you agree to receive information from us, we may send you transaction-related information, such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations. We may also send you surveys or marketing inquiries to inform you about new products, services, offers or other information that may be of your interest.
How long do we keep the data?
We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you and others, and to comply with our legal obligations. If you request the erasure of your personal information we can retain information from deleted accounts as necessary for our legitimate business interests, to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect fees, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with investigations, enforce the terms of service and take other actions permitted by law.
3. Right To Erasure (‘Right To Be Forgotten’)
Every client is able to use the ‘right to be forgotten’. If the client wants to clarify, hide or delete his/her personal information because it is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate or is not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, also due to the client's request for the revocation of the client consent for collection of personal information or due to his/her will to eliminate illegal actions related to his/her personal information by theSEObar, the client must send an official request to email@example.com. He/she can also unsubscribe from the mailing list(s) manually.
An immediate client refuse to receive service messages and notifications may be impossible due to the technical reasons. Taking into account the functionalities and peculiarities of the mailing system, the client may receive some kinds of messages from theSEObar within 7 days after the unsubscription.
If the client wants to delete his account on the site, he/she has to contact theSEObar representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org and make a request.
4. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We will share your personal data with third parties only in the ways and amount that is necessary for our service provision.
4.3. theSEObar is not responsible for the information published by its clients in available to the public format.
4.5. theSEObar takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, as well as from other illegal actions directed towards it.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if required or permitted to do so by the law, judicial procedure and/or on the basis of public or governmental authority requests.
5. Security of Your Personal Information
5.1. The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to help protect your personal information including but not limited to:
- Limiting access to your personal information to those of our employees who are not directly related to the provision of services;
- Requiring employees to sign confidentiality agreements to protect customers` privacy and confidential information;
- Ensuring that third-party service providers sign confidentiality agreements to maintain the security of your personal information and are prohibited to use it for any unauthorized purposes;
- Storage of your personal information in secure computer systems which protect it from unauthorized access or use.
5.2. theSEObar undertakes not to disclose the client's login and password used for registration and identification on theSEObar website to any third parties.
5.3 theSEObar undertakes to ensure due diligence in the storage and use of the client's login and password (including but not limited to the usage of licensed antivirus software, safe use of computers or other equipment with the client's login and password in order to prevent their use by any third parties, etc.)
5.4. theSEObar has the right not to change the client's password on the client`s request if the client cannot provide a reliable contact phone number. These precautionary measures are taken to preserve the client's personal data security and to prevent any way of hacking the client's personal account or getting unauthorized access to the client's site.
No method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage of information is completely secure. Therefore, we strive to protect your personal information, but cannot fully guarantee its security.
- theSEObar.com uses Google Analytics to track and analyze website visits and usage. To track the information about users, Google Analytics creates a unique User ID when a user is authenticated and logged in.
- On Behalf of theSEObar.com, Google Analytics tracks users flow, location by country, language, browser and operating system, internet service provider and devices used to access theSEObar.com. theSEObar.com tracks this information to improve service to its clients.
- To opt-out of Analytics for the web, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page and install the add-on for your browser. The installation and uninstallation of the add-on may vary for different browsers. Please get acquitted with the relevant help resources for the browser that you are using.
- theSEObar has implemented Display Advertising and uses Remarketing with Google Analytics, Bing, Yandex.Direct, Facebook Advertising Tools to advertise online.
- In order to turn off personalized ad tracking on Bing, you need to opt out of customized ads on all Microsoft sites and partners (such as AOL). To do this, go to choice.microsoft.com.
- Use AdBlock to turn-off any advertising on your browser.
- Social sharing, social login and other social media services that we offer are run by other companies. These companies may drop cookies on your computer when you use them on our site or if you are already logged in to them.
- The cookies we use serve to improve the performance and enhance your user experience.
- The clients have the right to reject cookies on the devices they use. Learn how to disable cookies: Chrome, Firefox, Safari.
Non-English translations of this Policy are provided for convenience only. To avoid any conflicts in definitions the English version is the final arbiter.